Originally posted on The Displaced Nation:
Editor’s note: Today we are happy to welcome a new member to the Displaced Nation team, Andy Martin. His debut post introduces our two favorite February’s themes: Valentine’s Day (aka expat love) and displaced…
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)