After a fun-filled, action-packed long weekend in Hoopeston, IL, I yanked open a bottle of the Brazilian red I had lugged with me to the States. Miolo is a famous wine maker in the Vale dos Vinhedo of the Rio Grande do Sul region of Brazil. As I’ve mentioned the white wine of this area are nothing to write home about, but the reds can be quite good. We drank a cabernet sauvignon/merlot and it was quite alright.
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
- Last Chance! Download Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iy 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1ix 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iu 2 years ago
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)