I think this is hilarious. The Advil marketing team in Brazil is jumping on the vanity bandwagon. What a way to expand your target market! If I am interpreting this correctly, along with some makeup and skin care tips, Advil’s message is that if you are in pain, you’re just going to get wrinkles! (At least that is the underlying message I’m taking away.) So take Advil! I wonder if this ad is out in the U.S. I looked on Advil’s main site, and there is no sign of this kind of message. Anyone know?
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
- Last Chance! Download Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iy 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1ix 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iu 2 years ago
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)