Today, as part of my Brazilian Challenge, “tomei um café” in the AFTERNOON. To take a coffee in the morning, after lunch, and even after dinner is very routine for most of the Brazilian population. I normally would not do this (meaning never) for fear of being up all night. But today I accepted the offer. If I’m posting at 2am (Brazil time) you’ll know I’m suffering for my cause.
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)