search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
- Last Chance! Download Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iy 3 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1ix 3 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iu 3 years ago
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Often times, new year’s resolutions are dependent on overcoming the things that scare us. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of tragedy, fear of loneliness…. While my resolutions this year are focused on a few, pointed goals, I thought … Continue reading
I know. It may appear that I am verging on an obsession with baby dolls. But we went to my father-in-law’s house yesterday and it just so happened that he had pulled a number of dolls from his attic to … Continue reading
Yesterday we got to witness a boy being rescued by helicopter at Leblon Beach in Rio. Then, I guess they figured since they had the net out anyway, why not catch a fish! (it may be hard to see, was … Continue reading
We’ve finally arrived in Rio after a few days in the mountains. One of my favorite artists singing about one of my favorite cities.
When I was young, Christmas Eve in our house, as well as in the homes of friends and acquaintances, was nearly a non-event. Sure, we might sit around by the fire and eat hors d’oeuvres, but if it didn’t happen, … Continue reading
Today is my birthday! And while I won’t confess to how young I am, I will give you 42 things I am thankful for (in no particular order): My beautiful, little family. That circumstances have allowed me to take a … Continue reading