Very exciting. Yesterday I took the subway (with my Brazilian sister-in-law as a guide). I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. It was very orderly and quite familiar – I often took the subway in New York City (as well as in DC and the “L” train in Chicago). I feel very liberated and am planning on exploring the city using this mode of transportation.
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
- Last Chance! Download Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iy 3 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1ix 3 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iu 3 years ago
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)