This doll isn’t much different in demeanor than other creepy baby dolls I’ve featured. What’s creepy about this one is that it is the size of my three-year-old. It was huge! Why? Why make a freakishly large baby doll? What children were asking for such a thing? What kid can even carry it around? I can’t imagine how much it weighs!
search the site
Why Born Again Brazilian?
If all those repentant criminals, addicts and all around sinners can transform themselves into God-fearing Christians, this midwestern babe can become a Brazilian.
For More Advice On São Paulo
Check Out These Popular Posts
- Last Chance! Download Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iy 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1ix 2 years ago
- Download Free – Rich, But Not Pretty wp.me/pWiwb-1iu 2 years ago
- Rich, But Not Pretty – A Short Story
- Corruption, Criticism and Cupcakes, Today’s Paulista Protests
- The Magic of Missing Mailboxes
- Orlando in January – Little Brazil
- The Surgery
- The Creepy Side of Campos do Jordão
- Me Hace Bien
- Journalists bring Brazilian football to a worldwide audience in new eBook
- Five More Great Gifts to Bring from Brazil (Sao Paulo Specifically)